These Terms Of Service apply to all content purchased or downloaded for free globally.
[Updated September 21, 2011]
CONTENT LICENSE AGREEMENT
1. INTRODUCTION. Iron Hill Press, a subsitary of Youth Ministry 360, Inc. ("YM360") grants to the church or other ministry organization (the "Organization") which purchases this curriculum subscription or other content license (the "License") a limited license to use YM360's proprietary Content and Trademarks (as defined below) strictly as set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement"). By checking the "I Agree" box on the website or using the Content or Trademarks, you agree to legally bind you and your Organization to the terms of this Agreement.
2. RIGHTS INCLUDED. Depending on the License purchased, it may include curriculum materials, lesson plans, leader's guides, group event materials, presentations, student materials, parent materials, forms, handouts, images, messages, video recordings, audio recordings, posters, text, data, and other copyrighted content in any format or medium (collectively, "Content") and trademarks, logos, and brands (collectively, "Trademarks"). The License is limited to the Content and Trademarks included in the materials made available by YM360 as part of the Content package licensed by the Organization; separate subscriptions are required to access and use the various curriculum lines and other Content offered by YM360 (e.g.DNow¬Æ, The Edge™, The Core™, etc.). The License also includes the right to use the YM360™ trademark in accordance with this Agreement and the Usage Guidelines to identify that the Organization is using YM360 curriculum as part of its ministry.
3. LIMITED LICENSE. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, YM360 grants to the Organization a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free license during the Term to display and reproduce the Trademarks and to display, print, and perform the Content, in each case strictly in accordance with the Usage Guidelines and solely in order to promote, display, perform, and conduct the ministry program described in the License. Except as expressly provided otherwise in this Agreement or the Usage Guidelines, the Organization agrees not to use any Trademark or Content in, on, or associated with any for-sale products or services, including products or services sold to members of the Organization. The Organization agrees not to alter the Trademarks without prior written approval from YM360 and all use of the Trademarks inures to the benefit of YM360. The Organization agrees to maintain a high level of integrity, quality, and Biblical consistency in the programs in which it uses the Trademarks or the Content. The "Usage Guidelines" are available below and may be changed by YM360 from time to time, and are hereby incorporated into this Agreement. The Organization acknowledges that representatives of YM360 may, upon reasonable notice, inspect said programs to confirm conformance with the standards referenced in this Agreement.
4. NO SUBLICENSE OR ASSIGNMENT. The License granted by this Agreement does not permit the Organization to sublicense the Trademarks or the Content, or assign this Agreement, to any other person or organization without the prior written approval of YM360. Any attempted sublicense or assignment without such approval is null and void and constitutes a material breach of this Agreement. Each campus of the Organization using the Content must purchase a separate License.
5. ADAPTATIONS. To the extent that the Organization creates any Adaptation (as defined in the Usage Guidelines) of the Content, the Organization hereby transfers and assigns sole copyright to each Adaptation, on a rolling basis upon creation, to YM360. During the Term, YM360 grants back to the Organization a non-exclusive license to use the Adaptation on the same terms and restrictions as the Content is licensed to the Organization under this Agreement.
6. TERRITORY/TERM. The "Territory" is the geographic area served by the Organization or the campus of the Organization using the Content. The "Term" is the period commencing on the date that the Organization accepts the terms of this Agreement and the Usage Guidelines and continuing until termination as provided for in this Agreement. Sections 5, 11, and 13-16 will survive termination or expiration of this Agreement.
7. VALID RIGHTS/NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT. The Organization acknowledges that the Trademarks are valid and valuable trademarks exclusively owned by YM360 and the copyrightable components of the Content are copyrighted works exclusively owned by YM360 and/or its licensors. The Organization will not challenge or dispute YM360's exclusive rights in and to the Trademarks or the Content and agrees to provide prompt written notice to YM360 in the event that the Organization learns that any person or organization infringed or is infringing upon YM360's rights to the Trademarks or the Content.
8. WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, T
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
WE USE REGULAR MALWARE SCANNING.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
DO WE USE 'COOKIES'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user's preferences for future visits. Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
IF USERS DISABLE COOKIES IN THEIR BROWSER:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside pa